Peavey 6534 Plus 120W gitarová hlava
The Peavey 6534™+ Head is a two-channel, 120-watt amplifier designed with EL34 power tubes to give this American legend a British flavor. The extreme high gain and legendary tone of the 6505 Series is here in excess, but with a special new design to minimize the noise that high-gain tube amps generate. In addition, the amp’s Rhythm channel is voiced to clean up nicely while still retaining its raw saturation. Six select 12AX7 preamp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the 6534+. Both the Lead and Rhythm channels feature independent three-band EQ, pre and post gain controls and Peavey’s patented Resonance and Presence controls, which provide low-end enhancement and high-end boost, respectively. The Rhythm channel also includes a bright switch and footswitchable Crunch boost. Additional features include footswitchable effects loop and preamp output.
The Peavey 6505 artist roster includes Machine Head, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, The Devil Wears Prada, Black Tide, Evergrey, All That Remains, Unearth, Story of the Year, Bleeding Through, Job For A Cowboy, Black Stone Cherry, In Flames, The Black Dahlia Murder, Daath, Divine Heresy, The Red Chord, Bury Your Dead, Demon Hunter and many more.
- All-tube 120 Watts RMS into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms (switchable).
- Six 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Four EL34 power amp tubes.
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channels select.
- Three-band EQ, resonance, and presence controls on each channel.
- Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel.
- Bright switch on Rhythm channel.
- Preamp output.
- Effects loop.
- Bias test point.
- Footswitch included.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.75" (248mm) x 26.6" (676mm) x 11.3" (287mm)